The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment plan options before you begin, so you can make the best choice for you, your smile, and your family.
We offer versatile payment plans
Our mission is simple. We believe and teach that we should always keep one eye on the patient and one eye on cost. We want to provide maximum value for our dental services. Our goal is to build a long-term relationship between our staff and patients and provide high quality, consumer-friendly dental services for the entire family.
- You can afford whatever treatment you need or request. And it’s all down to our flexible payment plans, designed to appeal to every single patient – no matter what your needs might be.
- We explain our treatment and fees in advance.
- If any misunderstanding regarding fees ever occurs, we will resolve things to your satisfaction.
- We work with your insurance company to maximize your benefits.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make sure that your coverage meets your needs and your budget. Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage and let us know how we can help to make your entire dental experience a pleasant one.
We accept and honor most dental insurance plans. The following are just a few of the dental insurance carriers we’re providers for: Aetna / Ameritas / Anthem Blue Cross / Cigna / Delta / Guardian / MetLife / United Health Care / UCCI
Schedule an appointment today and receive a certificate worth $50.00 off your first visit!
* Certificate has no cash value. Entitles you to dental examination. Limit one per patient. Expires in 30 days.